"We are on a mission to develop Christian character and academic excellence in your child."
WE TEACH TRUTH
We believe the Bible is the revealed Word of God and is taught as truth. We strive to integrate that truth into every aspect of our learning experiences. Students are taught that:
- All truth is God’s truth
- They are created in the image of God
- They must confront the issue of sin and redemption
- They can know God as revealed in Christ and made present through the Holy Spirit
WE EXCELL IN ACADEMICS
The Christian mind should be the best mind, enlightened by the mind of Christ and having integrated God’s principles with academic pursuits.
The aim is to develop students with a biblical worldview who are well prepared academically, with an emphasis on:
- Accurately interpreting the Word of God
- Mastering communication skills
- Proficiency in mathematics and science
- Understanding history and God’s activity in it
- An appreciation of literature and the arts
- Reasoning and critical thinking
- Finding, analyzing, evaluating, and appropriately using information
WE HAVE CHRISTIAN TEACHERS
Our school has a board, administration, faculty, and staff who are committed followers of Christ, teaching and leading from a biblically integrated perspective. School personnel:
- Model Christ in their teaching and leading
- Understand and focus on achieving the school’s vision and expected outcomes
- Reflect and support the school’s mission and core values
WE HAVE SMALL CLASS SIZES
On average, our student to teacher ratio is 12/1.
What does that mean for your child?
- Individual student attention, and more one on one time with the teacher.
- The class becomes a community, creating stronger relationships between students. This helps children become more confident with sharing their ideas and questions.
- More opportunities to participate